Follow the steps below on how to schedule a report
1. In the Workplace area, click Reports.
2. Select a report without opening it.
3. In the Actions group of the ribbon, click Schedule Report. (If the button is not available, you do not have the rights to schedule reports)
4. Select On a Schedule, and then click Next to proceed to the Select Frequency page.
5. On the Select Frequency page, select how often you want to schedule the report.
6. Click Next to proceed to the next step of the Report Scheduling Wizard.
7. On the Select Start and End Dates, enter the necessary dates.
8. Click Next to proceed to the next step. The Define Report Parameters page is displayed, indicating that there are no parameters for the selected report.
9. Click Next to proceed to the next step of the Report Scheduling Wizard. The Review Snapshot Definition page is displayed.
10. Verify the settings are correct, and then click Create to schedule your report.
11. On the confirmation page, click Finish to exit the Report Scheduling Wizard.